Any graduate can apply for these jobs at FSSAI that are located in cities across India. #BulletinBoard
With The Positive Collective, The Better India’s COVID-19 coverage is available to regional language publications for free. Write to email@example.com for more details.
The Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI) is looking to hire candidates for various managerial and administrative posts across its offices in Guwahati, Cochin, Kolkata, New Delhi, Ghaziabad, Chennai, and Mumbai.
There are a total of 59 vacancies and the salary package ranges from Rs 47,600 – Rs 2,15,900/- per month, depending on the post. If interested candidates must apply on or before 31 May 2020.
Things to Know
• Open for candidates with degrees in B.Tech/B.E, LLB, M.A, M.Sc, M.E/M. Tech, MBA/PGDM, MCA, PG Diploma, M.Lib, and MSW
• The initial period of deputation will be three years, which may be extended.
• Extension of the contract will depend on the candidate’s performance.
• The maximum age limit of the candidate should be 56 years on the last day of receiving the application.
• The selection process will be based on a written test and/or an interview.
• Those candidates who have been shortlisted for the interview need to carry a printout of the application form, along with a No Objection Certificate from their employers, Integrity Certificate and Vigilance Clearance.
• In case a candidate needs any assistance they can reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Provide your Applicant Id details for correspondence.
2. Director (Technical, Admin & Finance)
3. Joint Director (Technical)
4. Deputy Director (Admin & Finance)
5. Assistant Director
6. Senior Private Secretary
7. Personal Secretary
8. Senior Manager (IT)
9. Manager (IT)
10. Deputy Manager (IT)
For more details click here and here to access the registration portal.
(Edited by Saiqua Sultan)
Support the voice of unsung heroes and extra-ordinary citizens
We believe that It is essential for a country like ours to have a voice that celebrates unsung heroes, gives a platform for change makers, inspires millions of people. By using the power of constructive journalism, we want to change India – one story at a time.
While we do have advertising revenues, they aren’t enough to cover the costs of bringing all these stories to you. So, if you believe in us and a better India, and want this positive news movement to grow, then do consider supporting us via the above buttons.
Like this story? Or have something to share?
Write to us: email@example.com
Connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.